A collection of resources prepared by Early Edge California
(Updated July 7, 2022)
With the situation around the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, continuing to unfold, the Early Edge California team has gathered a collection of the most current resources to share with our Early Learning community. You will find general COVID-19 information on this page, as well as links to pages with additional resources for families, teachers, and providers, and the latest on California policy changes due to COVID-19. We hope these resources, focused on minimizing the impacts on our youngest children and their families, will be helpful to you, and we encourage you to share them within your networks.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can provide you with any support. Contact us at [email protected].
To receive the latest updates on this developing situation, please visit the California Department of Health’s COVID-19 webpage.
General COVID-19 Information
Receive the most up-to-date guidance and information from these reliable sources.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Learn more about COVID-19
- How to Protect Yourself & Others: [English] [Simplified Chinese] [Spanish]
- Fact Sheet: What to Do if You are Sick: [English] [Spanish]
California Department of Public Health
California Department of Education
American Institutes for Research
- AIR COVID-19 FAQ [English] [Spanish] *Additional languages will be added as we receive them from AIR
Lucas Public Affairs
- Harm Reduction Talking Points on Masking and Reopening (Spanish)
- CA Face Coverings Guidance FAQs (Spanish)
- Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Records FAQs (Spanish)
Help fellow Early Learning champions with these (safe from home) steps:
Submit a short form to tell Congress to protect working families during the COVID-19 crisis.
Sign this petition to tell Congress that all working families deserve paid leave and access to quality, affordable childcare.
Visit the California Volunteers website for volunteer opportunities across our state.