Please join Child360 and Early Edge California for a webinar introducing our new policy brief: Providing Early Care and Education (ECE) During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Perspectives from Los Angeles County ECE Professionals.
Early Learning and Care During COVID: Stories from the Field
Hosted by Child360 and Early Edge California
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 | 11 am (PST)
Learn about the COVID-related experiences of nearly 600 ECE professionals and how to best support practitioners and families as more early childhood programs re-open for in-person learning. These findings will help legislators determine ECE investments now and in the future.
Remarks will be given by:
- Connie Leyva, California State Senator
- Patricia Lozano, Executive Director, Early Edge California
- Carolyne Crolotte, Director of Dual Language Learner Programs, Early Edge California
- Bill Sperling, CEO, Child360
- Elsa Jacobsen, Director of Public Policy, Child360
- Rachel Cordova (ECE Provider), Program Director, McKinley Montessori Academy