The Mechanics of Universal TK: Staffing and Facilities Webinar
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 | 9:00 – 11:00 am (PDT)
In this technically focused webinar, presenters will provide an overview of new Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program requirements, as well as dive deeply into staffing and facilities considerations and options for all local educational agencies (LEAs)—aiming to provide useful examples, resources, and tips for local planning and implementation. To enhance utility, attendees can engage in live Q & A with the presenters throughout the webinar.
Finally, webinar registrants will be offered the additional opportunity to engage with peers and participate in a free, one-hour, interactive “community of practice” roundtable discussion, facilitated by the presenters, to share innovative ideas around how to staff and house TK programs. The roundtable discussion will be held on Wednesday, May 11, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. More details about this roundtable discussion will be sent to registered attendees prior to the webinar.
- New requirements and funding for TK programs
- Navigating transitional kindergarten credentialing requirements
- Preparing for staffing implications and recruitment strategies
- Collective bargaining implications
- Managing enrollment trends through effective staffing and student housing practices
- Classroom staffing configurations and options (classified and certificated employees)
- School facility impacts and options
Who Should Attend?
This operational webinar is intended for superintendents, chief business officers, human resources, and any operational and instructional staff tasked with developing and implementing strategies for expanding TK with the goal of achieving universal TK by the 2025-26 school year.
Cost to attend:
- SSC Clients: $145.00 per attendee
- Non-clients: $340.00 per attendee